When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. • 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
- Break-Away Quick Disconnect - Time-saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener - Available for both derailleur and brake cables - Brake Quick Disconnect sold individually
Saddle rail clamp outer-pieces to adapt Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - 8x8.5mm or 7x9.6mm available
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
Page 1 of 1