Bags & Baskets, Bicycle Mounted
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
The RidePocket is a compact handlepost bag built to hold everything you keep in your pockets: wallet, cellphone, and keys. With the RidePocket you can cycle comfortably—no more sitting on your house keys. Since it’s intuitively organized, your essentials are right where you need them. It includes two zip pockets and an outer mesh pocket. The RidePocket includes a weatherproof rain cover, so you can push on through torrential downpours, and it’s built from durable 420 denier nylon. It mounts securely, but comes off easily, so you can bring it in with you when you lock your bike outside. - Designed to hold all your essentials (wallet, phone, keys, and more) so you can ride unencumbered - Intuitively organized for convenience - Mounts on the handlepost for accessibility - Fits all Tern bikes, and most folding bikes - Fits phones of all sizes - Includes handy rain cover - 1L volume capacity
The Mountain Wedge 2 has been completely redesigned with easy access in mind. - Double-head zipper circles the entire end of the bag so the entry door hinges open, revealing a flat zippered pocket in the door - "U"-shaped HDPE stiffener supports the bag - Additional flat pocket on one side of the bag - Made of Dupont Cordura - 3M reflective trim - Three-point retention system - Weight: 140 grams - Capacity: 94 cubic inches
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Removable, Transparent Map Pocket For Easy Storing And Viewing - Quick Release System With Adjustable Tilt Angle For Easy Mounting And Removal - Headlight Holder Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety
$26.00 - $32.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
- Stretch web secures those hard-to-hold items - Great for any rack - 4 easy-to-handle molded hooks attach anywhere - Dimensions 11" x 11"
- When used with Blackburn's Interlock racks, the bag can be secured on the bike with a single key - Compatible with all standard racks - Roomy exterior pocket - Flasher loops on either side - Removable shoulder strap - Reflective print - 210D polyester w/ with water resistant treatment and backing - 13 liter capacity
Following the motto “less is more“, the super lightweight saddlebag transports everything you need to take along your road bike or mountain bike. The handy roll closure with elastics ensures tight and waterproof storage of your gear. Super small dimensions allow mounting to your bike requiring very little space. Two metric screws permit easy mounting to the saddle rails. With the click and snap closure the saddle bag can be taken off with just one hand. A strong reflector provides safety in dusk and at night. Micro Two is PVC-free and sustainably produced in Germany. OPTIONAL ACCESSORY (each sold separately) - Seat mounting for saddlebag (article code E97) - strap system (article code F96 E) for fixing to comfort or spring saddles
No rack, no problem. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Saddle Trunk has a whopping 400 cubic inches of space with a waterproof main compartment and outer pockets for easy access to smaller items. A webbing loop on top lets you lash a jacket to the bag so you can reach it before the rain comes. An interior aluminum strut, stiff hull and 4-point strapping system control the load from bouncing, rattling or swaying. The best part is when you're done with your ride, you can remove it quickly and it works on pretty much any bike. - Weight: 1.25lbs - Dimensions: 12.5" L x 7" H x 6.5" W - Capacity: 400 cubic inches / 6.6 liters - Waterproof main compartment with replaceable welded liner - Outer pockets for easy access to money or keys - Webbing loop on top for attaching a rain jacket or other gear - Interior aluminum strut, stiff HDPE hull and 4-point strapping controls loads
Not only does Banjo Brothers' Minnehaha Canvas Saddle Bag give you extra carrying capacity, it classes up any ride. It uses leather straps to securely attach to your saddle at three different points to reduce sway and the front is tapered for leg clearance. With plenty of room for a tool kit, lunch, rain jacket, etc., you'll never be without your gear. The shaped interior supports your gear without sagging and you've got leather reinforcements in all high-wear areas, too. Clever details include a leather tab for lashing extra gear or attaching a blinkie, detachable reflective tabs, an interior pocket and a key clip.
The Mountain Wedge Expandable is the ideal wedge for the rider who occasionally wants to carry extra gear. - The three-point suspension system, with a side-release buckle on the main strap for easy access - Hook-and-loop material on the sides for added stability and load compression - The main strap provides support in both closed and expanded modes - Flat pocket on the underside of the bag - Made of Dupont Cordura - 3M reflective trim - Weight: 190 grams - Capacity: 115 cubic inches
Page 1 of 1